Leading Cable Ties Manufacturer in London, UK
Raiden Industries Ltd is committed to the quality supply of an extensive selection of high-quality Cable Ties, available in multiple colors and sizes. These cable ties are used in a wide range of applications to maintain and regulate electric wires and cables.
A house or office is uncomfortable if all the electric cables are running over the floor. The comfort of the living is possible if all the cables or wires are tied together in a presentable way. To ensure your living in a home or office is worthwhile and to keep the cables in an organized manner, cable ties of different sizes, lengths, materials, and even colors are available. Cable ties are the most effective way to manage your cables, which prevent damage and risk of any accidents.
Cable ties are ubiquitous, and as there are so many brands available in the market, buying the right one is a tough job. Therefore, we are here to help you in making the right purchase decision.
The top three things you should keep in mind before buying cable ties are
The cable ties are available in four types of materials:
PVC Nylon Cable Ties
- Solid material with excellent thermal and abrasion protection
- Easy operation, good insulation, and self-locking
- Endures acids, polyhydric alcohols, neutral salts, and essential salts.
- Lower tensile strength as compare to nylon 6/6
Stainless Steel Cable ties
- High tensile strength
- Resistant to corrosion
- Long functional life
- Stainless steel cable ties provide excellent resistance to high temperatures and weathering.
- High ductile nature
- Average tensile strength
- Chemical resistant to dilute and concentrated acids, alcohols, bases and esters